Vanish provides a range of carpet and upholstery products that ensure your carpets are not only stain free but also that they remain clean and fresh all year round!
VANISH CARPET & UPHOLSTERY SPRING SHAMPOO
Vanish Spring Shampoo professional carpet cleaner concentrated formula deep cleans quickly & safely
HOW TO CLEAN CARPETS AND REMOVE STAINS WITH VANISH CARPET & UPHOLSTERY SPRING SHAMPOO
- Safe for all synthetic, wool and nylon carpeting
- Cleans approximately 130m2
- Contains a special resisting agent to keep your carpets cleaner for longer
- Remove tank from machine.
- Mix shampoo solution by adding 1 part Spring Professional formula to 12 parts warm water. A useful mix is 1 cup(250ml) of concentrate to 3 litres water
How to Use:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly..
- Apply foam to carpet, moving machine gently over 1mx1m area. Repeat slowly, working across area until foam disappears. Do not soak carpet
- Ventilate room and when completely dry re-vacuum carpet. A further vacuum the following day is helpful
- Never replace furniture on damp carpet without using aluminium foil under legs to prevent stains.
- Do not fill while machine is on, or leave unattended on carpet
CARPET CLEANING ADVICE
Here's some helpful advice when trying to remove carpet stains; always test on a hidden area of carpet to check colour fastness. Allow the test patch to completely dry first. If the carpet colour is affected, do not use this product on the rest of your carpet. Do not use on any materials that are unsuitable for wet cleaning or marked as dry clean only.
Does Vanish remove other tough stains?