Vanish Hand Wash is especially developed to answer stain challenges in your hand wash. See amazing results when you use Vanish Hand Wash in your bucket.
VANISH HAND WASH POWDER
Have you seen a stain on your clothes that you can't seem to remove effectively when hand washing? Don't fear! Vanish Hand Wash Powder works in cold water and has high foam power to answer stain challenges when you hand wash. Vanish Oxi Action Powder is safe to use on both coloured and white clothing.
HOW TO REMOVE STAINS WITH VANISH HAND WASH POWDER
Removing stains from your clothes and other fabrics is easier than you think with Vanish Hand Wash Powder.
- Add 1 scoop to your normal washing powder in your bucket or tub.
- Work into a rich foam, then wash as usual.
- For tough stains and dried-in stains add 2 scoops and rub gently.
- For tough dried-in stains: Fully dissolve 1 scoop in 4 litres
water (max 40 °C). In case of tough stains use 2 scoops.
Colour: leave to soak for a maximum of 1 hour.
Whites: leave to soak for a maximum of 6 hours.
- After soaking, wash as usual or rinse thoroughly.
For best results on tough stains, rub the stains out of the clothes before rinsing.
Important: Always follow the usage instructions on the Vanish packaging. Do not use on wool, silk or leather. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals etc.
Stain removal tips
- Fully dissolve 3 teaspoons (approx. 15ml) in 500ml of water (max 40 °C) in a clean unsealed plastic container.
- Apply directly to the stained area. Leave for 10 minutes, then wash as usual or rinse thoroughly. Empty container immediately after use.