Vanish White Liquid
Breathe Life into Whites
- Helps against greying and dulling over time.
- Removes stand out and stubborn stains in a cold wash (30°C).
- Removes odours from deep within the fibres.
What it works on
Use on coloured and white clothing.
Learn how to remove food and drink stains with Vanish!
How To Use
Spray directly onto tough stains!
- Apply 2ml of gel and rub into stain using the top of the dosing cap.
- Leave the gel on the stain for 10 minutes maximum.
- After soaking, wash in machine as normal. Dose your usual detergent and add a 50ml dose of Vanish Gel.
Our packaging is widely recycled, so when you’re finished make sure you recycle your Vanish bottle and label so you can give it another life.
It’s advisable to use Whites (liquid or powders) on white clothes as the formulation includes optical brighteners which leaves your clothes 3X brighter and whiter. Pinks is recommended for all colours including black.
You use it with washing powder.
No, Vanish does not contain Chlorine bleach (ingredient found in bleach). Our liquid bottle does state that it does not contain bleach. Therefore it is safe on clothes.
You can use both Powders and Liquids for your clothes, but you can use powders for all types of fabrics excluding wool and silk- use Liquids.