- Amazing stain removal whiter whites*** Up to 3 shades whiter*
- Removes stand out and stubborn stains in a cold wash (30°C).
- Removes odours from deep within the fibres.
What It Works On
You can use our Oxi Action Stain Remover Powder on your everyday white fabrics, such as cotton and polyester.
Learn how to remove food and drink stains with Vanish!
How To Use
Amazing 1st time stain removal
- Mix 10g of powder with equal amount of water.
- Apply the mix on the stain and rub as needed.
- Leave the paste on the stain for 5 minutes maximum.
- Add another scoop in the wash with your normal detergent.
Amazing Stain Fighters
Sodium percarbonate - Releases active oxygen to lift out stains and odours safely.
Tetraacetylethylenediamine (TAED) - Boosts stain removal even at low temperature.
Enzymes - Break down food, starch and outdoor stains.
Anionic & Non-Ionic Surfactants - Remove greasy stains safely.
Cleaning Boosters & Helpers
Zeolites - Soften water
Sodium Carbonate - Enhances deep cleaning
Perfume - Provides a boost of scent.
Our powder packaging can be widely recycled, so when you’re finished make sure you recycle your Vanish Powder tub and label so you can give it another life.
It’s advisable to use Whites (liquid or powders) on white clothes as the formulation includes optical brighteners which leaves your clothes 3X brighter and whiter. Pinks is recommended for all colours including black.
You use it with washing powder.
No, Vanish does not contain Chlorine bleach (ingredient found in bleach). Our liquid bottle does state that it does not contain bleach. Therefore it is safe on clothes.
You can use both Powders and Liquids for your clothes, but you can use powders for all types of fabrics excluding wool and silk- use Liquids.